- Election for the 'Løgtingid' on the Faroe Islands held September 1, 2015
September 1, general election is held on the Faroe Islands. Voters residing abroad may cast their vote by mail at the Representative office of Denmark in Ramallah. Find also information in Danish.
- ‘Art walk’ highlights gems of Jerusalem
In Jerusalem, the Palestinian Art Court - Al Hoash, uses the whole community as exhibition space.
- Denmark meets Palestinian Prime Minister, Rami Hamdallah
The Danish representative, Anders Tang Friborg, met with the Palestinian Prime Minister, Rami Hamdallah.
- For World Water Day 2015 Danish Representative Visited Vulnerable School in Area C
To mark the World Water Day on March 23, the Danish Head of Mission, Anders Tang Friborg, and a number of international and Palestinian representatives visited Al Tira school in Area C, Ramallah governorate.
- Danish Representative Ran for Right to Movement
A small delegation from the Representative Office of Denmark in Ramallah participated in the third annual Palestine Marathon, which took place in Bethlehem on Friday the 27th of March.
- CKU current engagements in Palestine
The Culture and Development Programme Palestine aims at increasing access to art and cultural activities and connecting artists, creative talents and cultural operators.
- Palestinian School Gets 'New' Used Furniture
There was great excitement at the Al-Qubeiba Girls School Monday as a truck of desks and chairs arrived as a donation from the Representative Office of Denmark in Ramallah.
- New Director at The Danish House in Palestine
From March 1, 2015 Lone Bildsøe Lassen will take over the post as director at the Danish House in Palestine. Former head of the MENA department at The Danish Refugee Council for several years she is far from a stranger to the region.
- The Danish Representation Hosts Meeting on Human Rights in Palestine
The Representative Office of Denmark hosted a meeting for likeminded donors and key Israeli and Palestinian human rights organizations.
- Statement by the Prime Minister of Denmark on the terrorist incident in Copenhagen
Statement by the Prime Minister of Denmark, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, on the terrorist incident in Copenhagen, 14-15 February