- 1 completed application form (please see guidelines on the front of the application form).
- Passport (copies of all passport pages are accepted). Copies of the originals must be in colour and size A4. Do not glue or staple the photo to the application, just join the photo to the application form.
- Employment contract and job description (not more than 30 days old – where possible standard contracts from the relevant industry should be used).
- Documentation for your educational background (copy in authorized English translation).
- Documentation for authorisation (only if the job requires Danish authorisation). Information about authorisation is available under “Job Card Scheme” at the Website newtodenmark.dk.
- Additional documents supplied by the employer (see “Which documents are required” on the front of the application form).
Please note that the permit must always be collected in person
that Denmark do not recognise series T of the Jordanian ordinary passport.
All applications for long term visas will be processed and decided by the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration and will usually be processed within 60 working days.
Please follow the link for more details: https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/authorities/agency-retention-recruitment/service-goals/service-goals.htm
Consular fees are based on the ‘Executive Order on Payment for Services’ provided by the Danish Foreign Service. The applicable visa fee in NIS is as per the current exchange rate. The fee is subject to change without notice.
Note that payment is only done in cash (NIS). The above fees are non-refundable.
Application for a residence and work permit as an employee:
- AR1, English version (Word)
- AR1, English version (PDF)
For more details go to the website of the Danish Immigration Service.